Monday, August 13, 2007

A New Chapter

Today I begin a new chapter in my life, I start full time elevate. I'm so pumped about this and at the same time scared to death. It's been an awesome last few months. God has already shown His faithfulness far beyond what I could imagine. He has provided a place to live when we had none, He has provided not just the deposit for elevate but the full $4000, and I got a job working 20 hours a week making almost what I make now at AT&T. Now that's a part time job I love. P.S. My new boss goes to Healing Place, score another one for Jesus. I thank all of you guys for your prayer and support. It has meant so much to us. Please continue to pray for Candace and I as this will probably be the hardest 9 months of our life, yet I know it will also be the greatest 9 months. Two weeks ago Tweezy asked this question at Refuge, "are you living your life worth telling stories about?" If you would have asked me that question over the last couple years I don't know if I could have answered yes, but I know now without a shadow of a doubt Candace and I can answer yes, yes, yes and we are loving every minute of it. I pray we all can live our lives worth telling stories about. I know over the next 9 months I will have plenty so stay in touch, I will post them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blake that is awesome! You are going to be a great Elevate R. What a topic to preach on.. previous post. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).