Sunday, August 26, 2007

Movin On Up

That's right my friends I'm movin on up to the east side, literally. Today I'm moving out to East Ascension. Headin out to G-town. I would just like to say one thing, I hate moving. I didn't realize how much junk I had until we started moving it. I had stuff that I've never opened, nice stuff. Now I have to find a place to store all this. If you didn't know Candace and I are moving in with my parents for a couple of months. That is going to be very interesting. It will be good I guess, cause my mom can cook for us and I don't have to pay rent, but it's going to be very difficult also. When you reach 30, you don't want your mama telling you how to live your life, but she will anyway. So I'm learning to just keep my mouth shut and let her speak her peace. It's also going to be hard on Candace because she is going to feel ackward at my parents house. So pray for her. She's also sad because this is our first home together and we're having to leave it. Look at her face how sad she is. But anyway, I guess I need to go back to work. I had to take a break cause those boxes are heavy. Peace!!


2 comments:

Paula said...

You might wanna check to see if Candace knows that you put that pic of her my friend. I got in trouble before for pics that I put on myspace...remember?

:)

Josh and Jessica said...

Good luck living with the parents! I 'm not sure I could do that. Good luck with everything, and remember the PTA that you left behind! Btw we got some pics on our blog of the new little guy.