Sunday, July 29, 2007

First time for everything

Well tonight is a first in my life. For the last several years God has given me bits and pieces of what He wants me to do with my life. One of those things is to preach the gospel. For a long time I've wrestled with the call that God has put on my life to be a communicator and the fact that I've never communicated in a church setting. I always said I would never ask for an opportunity but that I would be patient and when I was ready He would open up that door. Well that door has been opened today and I am pumped. I'm also about to throw up but that comes with the territiory. So if you read this today please pray for me cause I'm gonna need it. I can't wait to post and let you guys know how it went. Again pray, pray, pray. I'm overwhelmed that God would trust me with this opportunity.

No comments: