Saturday, February 2, 2008

Crazy Two Weeks and Bon Voyage

These past couple of weeks have been quite a thriller. First we got to go on our student ministry retreat at Winbourne Baptist. It was awesome. We almost froze to death but other than that it was good. Papa Moose and I got to throw it down in the kitchen. We ignored the sign on the grill!!! The next day I got to go watch my brother's wife and her mother get baptized. I pray that we become a family that makes Christ our center and we take this world for Him. Later that night we had our vision night slash 15 year anniversary party at HPC. I am so amazed at God's blessing and favor He has given us. I can't wait to see what the next 15 years look like. Finally today my wife and I are heading out on a little cruise. We are going to Cozumel and Progreso. I can't wait to just sit back and relax. I'll post about it when I get back.

No comments: