Friday, June 8, 2007

Ethan Daniel Sanders









Last thursday Candace and I became uncle and aunt again. My sister-in-law gave birth to her first son, Ethan. He's a cute fellow, must take after his daddy. Candace stayed for a week and caught a serious illness called BABY FEVER!!! Lord help me. We walked in the hospital in Texas at midnight and as soon as she saw Ethan she looked at me with those puppy eyes and said, "I want a wittle baby." Basically, the pressure is on. The countdown has begun. I have no hope. Really though I'm excited, whenever it happens.






3 comments:

Amy said...

baby Urban I like it :-)

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

He is so cute! I'll see you Wednesday.

-Alex Pilgrim

Jake said...

Never let a married woman hold a baby, Never! otherwise they will pretty much always get "baby fever". but thats cool man, congrats on being an aunt and uncle again. love you guys and ill see y'all tonight.