Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Work Hard Play Hard






We finished our projects at the church today and it was also our last day at the church. :( Wish we had a few more days out here. So after we finished our projects today, Isaac and Carol took us to some beach in the middle of nowhere. It was beautiful. We went swimming in the Indian Ocean and body surfing. We nicknamed Chris "Roly Poly" because he kept getting slammed on the beach by the waves and it would roll him up and down the sand. It was hilarious!!! Heading to Swazi tomorrow and then home on Friday. Boo again!!! See you guys when I get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Mr. Urban! I have had you in my prayers, and will continue to pray for you and your wife to have God guide you to your full potential! I seek the way in which the Lord will use myself also! You are an inspiration and a role model!

God Bless,

Pat Hawkes
jhawke2@lsu.edu

Anonymous said...

When ya'll heading back???